Wherever you are, Get Connected with GATR Antenna Systems!
With its portfolio of the world’s most portable and secure satellite antennas, Cubic is revolutionizing the ultra-portable SATCOM industry.
GATR satellite communication terminals are inflatable and deploy easily, enabling high-bandwidth satellite communications—wherever and whenever.
Indeed, U.S. and Allied militaries, intelligence and Homeland Security organizations have all used the GATR terminals for data and voice transmissions, along with other IP-enabled activities, throughout the world at Ku-, C-, X-, and Ka-bands. With their reduced footprint and quick installation times, GATR antennas reduce OpEX costs while maintaining superior performance.
The GATR portfolio includes a broad assortment of antennas, modems and accessories, all that integrate seamlessly to develop a comprehensive SATCOM system.
- Deploys easily: setup takes as little as 30 minutes
- Extreme portability: packs in as few as two cases for a single-band GATR
- Reliable in extreme environments: maintains performance in high-winds and extreme temperatures
- Lower cost of ownership: smaller profile results in reduced shipping and satellite access costs
Regardless of whether your needs are tactical or commercial, and no matter what tight corner of the world you find yourself in, our diverse and unique connectivity gateway solutions give you the tools to communicate with conviction and clarity.
Radio over IP
Radio over IP (RoIP) helps bridge the gap between disparate radio types, building a single unified radio system with push-to-talk connectivity, no matter the radio brand, frequency or technology.
Suitable for use in a wide range of markets including emergency services, energy production and defense, Cubic’s solutions provide connectivity for push-to-talk radio devices to IP and cellular networks.
Our infinitely expandable range of solutions provides you with the ability to connect a wide range of legacy and modern push-to-talk radios from multiple manufacturers and frequencies to IP networks including 4G LTE.
- Radio connectivity to a number of leading dispatch systems – Motorola WAVE, MutuaLink and VCOM, allowing radio users to connect easily with landlines and cellular phones
- Radio devices from different manufacturers can be part of a single radio system locally, or transmitted across the globe to remote sites, providing a unified radio network regardless of radio brand, frequency or technology, locally or across the globe
- Support for increased levels of functionality via the radio handset, including voice (VoLTE), push-to-talk mobile apps, live mapping, video streaming and many other services