The core competence of B&T is the integration of firearms expertise and state of the art engineering into practical solutions for special military and police users.
Expertise is a big word and at B&T we believe it means:
- Knowledge of the systems the operator is using
- Knowledge of what the technical benefits and limitations of the current system are
- Knowledge of what is best value for money for the customer
- Knowledge of what to propose and from where to procure it
- Knowledge of how to integrate many different current or perhaps newly designed components into a new tactical system that will meet current mission and requirements It does not matter what your current weapon system is, B&T has more than 300 different types of firearms in its reference collection, so we can start the development of mounts or other accessories right away.
State of the art engineering competences enable B&T to create and produce the optimal possible tactical solutions for weapon systems. When B&T started in 1991, suppressors were the first product the company produced. Users of suppressors very often needed special optical sights on their weapons, so optical sight mounts for tactical weapons soon became a second product line. To complement this, B&T introduced a line of Tactical Rail Hand-guards (TRH), thus increasing the modularity of modern firearms, adapting them to accept laser sights, night vision devices, illumination systems, brass catchers and more.
CAPABILITIES AND PRODUCTS:
Baffle Design Suppressors, Mounts, Scope Rings, firearms accessories and complete weapons.